Podiatrist in Rochester, NY
Rochester Podiatry LLP Offers Exceptional Podiatry Care and Services in Rochester, NY!
Do you need bunion removal in Rochester, NY? Rochester Podiatry LLP, located in Rochester, NY offers the very best podiatry care for patients of all ages. We specialize in heel pain and bunion removal, foot and ankle care, custom orthotics and much more. Call us today at 585-424-2420.
Rochester Podiatry LLP offers a wide variety of podiatry services to patients in Rochester, NY and the surrounding areas. With the latest in technological treatments, we are dedicated to offering the best care and paitent service.
Our Services Include:
- Foot Care and Ankle Care
- Shockwave Therapy For Heel Pain
- Bunion Surgery and Hammer Toe Surgery
- Custom Orthotic and Custom Braces
- Wound Care
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Wart Removal and Corn Removal
- Many Other Compressive Services of The Foot and Ankle
Why See a Podiatrist?
At Rochester Podiatry LLP we cater to our patients, supplying them the very best podiatry services available in Rochester. Podiatrists care for people of all ages but play a particularly important role in helping people to stay mobile and, therefore, independent, including:
- Runners need including but not limited to running orthotics and running shoes.
- Children who sometimes have pains in their legs and feet as they grow, have problems walking and running, or flat feet.
- People with diabetes that may have problems with the circulation or sensation in their feet.
- Athletes that suffer from injuries to their legs, feet, or heels.
- Dancers with long hours rehearsing and performing put stress through their feet that can cause injury and pain.
- People needing major foot surgery such as reconstructive forefoot or rearfoot surgery including fracture repair surgery and joint replacement implants.
- People needing minor surgery whether it is an ingrown nail, laser treatment, or warts.
- Individuals in need of advice; some patients do not need treatment but just want advice about footwear, foot health, foot surgery, custom orthotics or custom braces, etc.
About Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni
After moving from Italy with his family as a young boy, Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni grew up in Rochester, New York. Dr. Pietrantoni graduated from Aquinas Institute in Rochester, New York.
Dr. Pietrantoni completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Buffalo and received a degree in Biology. With a G.P.A. of 3.71, he received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland.
An intensive Surgical Residency at Riverside Mercy Hospital in Toledo, Ohio gave Dr. Pietrantoni the valuable experience of performing over 2,000 surgical procedures during his residency.
- Certified in Foot Surgery
- Certified in Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT).
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association
Dr. Pietrantoni is on staff at:
- Highland Hospital
- Rochester General
- Out Patient Surgery Center
Dr. Pietrantoni is continuously investigating new technologies to provide the most up-to-date treatment options for his patients.
Massimo Pietrantoni, D.P.M. - Primary Podiatrist
Kimberly Serio- Office Manager
Alyson Mazerbo- Medical Assistant
Kayla Diaz- Medical Assistant
Jana Faber- Billing Specialist
Jeannie George - Receptionist/Medical Assistant